In your new Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, sometimes you may want to block phone calls from unknown numbers or from some specific numbers. Because you may be keep getting
calls from a marketing company which you don’t want to talk or from some person and you don’t want to talk to them. Don’t worry. You can resolve this easily.
Solution is very simple. All you do is just add the phone number into a block list and you can block that number from your phone call list. The steps for this are
- Go to the Galaxy S4 home screen.
- Tap on the phone icon.
- Tap on “Menu” key located the bottom of the phone.
- Select “Call settings”.
- Select “Call rejection”.
- Enable “Auto reject mode”.
- Tap on “Auto reject list” .
- It will show as “unknown”.
- You need to press on the “Create” + button and type the phone number to add into the numbers list.
You may also use the “Match Criteria” option to search the number from the logged calls and can add to the block list.
The match criteria options are below.
Exactly the same as – This will be used for blocking exact match of the phone number.
Starts with – All phone numbers starts with this are blocked
Ends with – All phone ends with this are blocked
Includes – All phone numbers containing this number are blocked.
E-Plus Gruppe Fotostream