One of the common question about the new Galaxy S3 phone is how to copy the music from PC to the phone.
Following are some of the ways you can try.
Using Samsung Kies software:
- Download Samsung Kies software from Samsung site and install it in your computer.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to your computer via USB. You can access Samsung hard drive now.
- Copy the required music files on your PC.
- Paste the music files from the computer to the S3 hard drive with the folder name “music”.
- Disconnect Galaxy S3 from the PC.
- Verify the files. It shows up all on my music player in the Samsung Galaxy S3.
Using Easy phone tunes software:
If you have iTune files you can use the following method.
- Download the Easy phone tunes software from the following URL.
- Install and run the software on the phone.
- Similarly install and run the Easy phone tunes software on pc.
- Check if itunes is already running on your PC.
- If it is running, close it before doing sync.
- Turn off the fire wall software to allow Easy Phone Sync if needed.
- once your phone is connected to your pc, give time to install drivers, etc.
- You can do the sync
if you'd like to transfer iTunes music to your S3, you will need to get DRM media converter to help you due that the iTunes songs are protected by DRM.
i followed ur instructions but, when i try nd install it it says theres not internet connection when there is plzzzz help.
I enjoy, lead to I found just what I was taking a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
my computer windows xp service pack 2..i follow with all urs intrsuction.but everytime i connect my S3 kies said trouble connectior error..i already click the troubleshooter and reinstall all..is still same.hope u can help me or any idea? i am sorry for my english
certainly like your web-site but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll certainly come again again.
Samsung is trying to convert the 200 million iTunes users! iTunes has more credit card information than any other online media market (vs. Google Play or Amazon), People use iTunes, are comfortable with navigating it, and trust it. Easy Phone sync is not a new application - iSyncr is an Android application in Google Play and Amazon market that sync's iTunes media and makes the switch easy for all users, not just Samsung users. iSyncr allows users to maintain their content (play counts, ratings) with iTunes and sync it to their Galaxy S3 or any other Android device. At the end of the day, iTunes users have the options to choose either operating system and maintain their content. Google Play Music users, not so much!
Or you could just open your phone as a drive in My Computer then drag or copy and paste your music into the phone's Music folder! Just saying.
Have you tried this? I was going to, but the computer didn't seem to notice that my phone was plugged into the USB port.
@cajintex When connected click on the USB connection (in top pull down menu) on the phone. Change connection type to "Connect as Camera" instead of "Connect as Media device"... that helped make it possible to copy things back and forth.