As like print screen in laptops and computers, you can capture the current screen in Samsung Galaxy S3 too. There are two ways you can take screen shot on Samsung galaxy s3. They are as follows.
First Way :
- In the Samsung Galaxy S3, press the “Menu” and choose “Settings”.
- Scroll and Select “Motion”
- Check on the “Palm swipe to Capture” checkbox under “Hand Motion” settings.
- This is the set up for taking the screen shot. Now keep the palm of your hand on the screen from top to bottom.
- Swipe the hand from right to left over the screen.
- This will take screenshot of current screen on samsung galaxy s3.
- Now go to your Gallery app to see the captured screenshots.
Short cut way:
Press and hold the power button and home button in the same time.
Pretty simple. You can also try in your phone.